SNMP & PoE managed Switch with Advanced VLAN Policy for Voice | Data
- The AirLive POE-XGS4804M-600 is an L2+ managed 52-Port Gigabit PoE+ switch including 48 PoE ports and 4 10G SFP+ ports with high 600W PoE power. Each PoE port is 802.3at/af compliant of up to 30W, automatically adaptive. It supports comprehensive SNMP management function such as IGMP ERPS Ring Network, VLAN Division, Port aggregation, QoS port mirroring, bandwidth control. Providing VLAN Division Policy function for setting higher priority for Video Voice, or data that prevents package loss or lags. Furthermore, the PoE watchdog can detect, and restart crashed IPCAM or PD, the best 24/7 PoE device guard. No manual is required, and it can provide timely and reliable solutions for later operation and maintenance of the projects.
Efficient PoE Watch Guard - PoE Watch dog technology and PoE Management
- The 600W PoE powered Switch, POE-XGS4804M-600 will detect and provide full power to connected PD adaptively automatically. Moreover, it features PoE Watchdog technology that can automatically detect connected PD and restart the crashed devices. For example, when “PoE Watchdog” function is turned on, the switch auto-detects the front-end camera for 24/7. If there is no traffic output from the camera, it is judged that the camera is frozen, and the front-end camera is restarted through PoE power failure to solve the problem of camera crash. No manual operation is required, and it can provide timely and reliable solutions for later operation and maintenance of the system.
- All 48 Ethernet ports delivers Gigabit high speed
- High Uplink Speed with 4 SFP+ slots that accept fiber transceivers and work at 10G
- 600W High PoE power, ensure full power for connected device
- Automatically detect and offer power for connected PD
- Support L2+ SNMP and WEB Smart management function, including DHCP Snooping, VLAN, IGMP, QoS, Spanning Tree, MAC Binding and Bandwidth Control
- Voice VLAN support for high priority transmission
- PoE watchdog support to detect and restart connected PD
- Clear Statues display including traffic, CPU, POE consumption, per-port status
- Web-UI for easy management; CLI and Command Script for advance setting; SNMP used for popular network tools management.