The ATEN UH3234 USB-C Ultra-Slim Multiport Dock is an ultra-sleek, one-step total upgrade for your laptop that provides all the extra expansion capabilities that you need. Simply use one cable to add up to 10 devices, with power delivery pass-through to boost your productivity with extra HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, USB 3.1 Gen 1, SD/MMC/MicroSD, Ethernet Audio connectivity.
With Power Delivery Pass-Through up to 60W, UH3234 can charge your laptop while connected to the docking station. The UH3234 provides power to matched USB-C Windows or Mac laptops with PD Profile specifications of 20V/ 3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A 5V/3A.
Enjoy stunning 4K video or a dual HD monitor setup with HDMI, VGA, and DisplayPort functionality. The UH3234 routes video from a source computer to a DisplayPort or HDMI monitor via a single cable while maintaining the highest quality 4K resolution. You can also mirror or extend your Windows USB-C laptop to two monitors in 1080P.
This ergonomic, plug-and-play device (no software drivers are needed) is compatible with all major operating systems (Windows and OS X). Save space on your desktop by placing your laptop directly on top of the lightweight yet rugged docking station or display the dock next to your monitors for a stylish, minimalist workstation.
- Connects up to 10 devices instantly through a USB-C cable
- Provides Power Delivery Pass-through up to 60W after deduction of 15W used by the dock*
- Supported power profiles include 20V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A 5V/3A power specification
- Supports 4K resolution on a single HDMI or DisplayPort display, and Dual 1080p on a DisplayPort and an HDMI or VGA** monitor
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A port supports Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2 (BC 1.2) for Fast-Charging device
- Built-in memory card readers (SD/MMC/Micro SD)
- Audio line-in and line-out
- Gigabit Ethernet
- and ultra slim docking station
- Enhanced EMI protection by increasing the cable braid density and adding conductive foam
- The rear feet of 12' MacBook fit right into the mounting pits on UH3234.
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, OS X®, Android and iPad Pro
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- Apple M1 chip compatible
|Computer||1 x USB-C Male|
|Device||1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female with BC1.2*
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female*
*The total output of 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female is 10W (5V/2A).
|Video Output||1 x DisplayPort Female
1 x HDMI Female
1 x VGA Female
|LAN Ports||1 x Gigabit Ethernet Female|
|Audio||1 x 3.5mm stereo 4-pole microphone and headphone jack|
|Power||Supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 for laptop charging up to 60W, power profiles include 5V, 9V, 12V, 20V (additional USB-C power adapter needed)*
*Supports USB-C PD power adapter only, cannot work with USB-C QC power adapter.
|Flash Memory||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot*
1 x Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC (up to 128 GB) card slot*
*SD and Micro SD Card cannot be used at the same time; functionality accords to the order of insertion.
|Video Resolution||Single-View :*
DisplayPort - 3840 x 2160@30
HDMI - 3840 x 2160@30
VGA - 1920 x 1200@60
DisplayPort/HDMI - 1920 x 1080@60
DisplayPort/VGA - 1920 x 1080@60
*With Intel 7th-Generation Core Processor (Kaby Lake) and above. More info about CPU generation, please find: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html
For video output to work through a USB-C port, device with DP Alt Mode support is required.
** For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support a single-view output.
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Weight||0.32 kg ( 0.7 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||28.00 x 7.50 x 1.45 cm
(11.02 x 2.95 x 0.57 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|