- The Cisco RV130 VPN Router delivers highly secure broadband connectivity and remote access for multiple offices and remote workers. Designed specifically for small businesses, it delivers a comprehensive combination of business-class features and ease of use in one affordable solution.
- The Cisco RV130 features a built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch that lets you connect network devices and transfer files and data at high speed. Intelligent quality of service (QoS) features let you prioritize network traffic to keep critical network applications like voice and video running at their best.
- To help you connect remote users or additional offices, the Cisco RV130 offers enterprise-class encryption and authentication, including support for IPsec and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN client connections and IPsec gateway-to-gateway VPN tunnels. The RV130 also features a USB port for 3G/4G Broadband failover or for alternative uses can be used for primary connectivity.
- Easy to set up and use right out of the box, the router features a simple wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes.
- High-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports, enabling large file transfers and multiple users
- USB port for 3G/4G modem failover or alternative primary connectivity
- Strong security: Proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
- Support for separate virtual networks and wireless guest access
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90 %|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85 %|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Output voltage||12 V|
|Input current||2 A|
|Network address translation (NAT)||TRUE|
|Certification||FCC, CE, IC|
|Supported network protocols||
PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP, DNS, IGMP, RSTP, NAT, PAT, SIP, ALG
|Ports & interfaces|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||4|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||4|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||100 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||1000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1p|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1Q|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1w|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3u|