As a new generation of 2.5 inch SSD product launched by Dahua, C800A series adopts high-quality 3D wafer level chip and high-performance controller. It is consumer-grade solid state drive designed for personal desktops and notebooks. The product can process data efficiently and ensure quick start-ups. In multi-tasking, it can ensure high speed and stability.
- 240GB 2.5 inch SATA SSD
- Consumer level
- 3D QLC Read speed up to 490 MB/s
- Write speed up to 480 MB/s
- Operating Temperature 0~70°C
- Storage Temperature -40~85°C
- TBW 100TB
- 3-year limited warranty
|Form Factor||2.5 inch|
|Port||SATA III 6Gb/s|
|Net Weight||Max 40 g (0.09 lb)|
|Product Dimensions||100.20 mm × 69.90 mm × 7.00 mm (3.94" × 2.75" × 0.28")|
|Packaging Dimensions||140.50 mm × 105.50 mm × 15.50 mm (5.53" × 4.15" × 0.61")|
|Memory Component||3D NAND|
|Power Consumption||1195 mW (max)
415 mW (idle)
|Sequential Read2||Up to 500 MB/s|
|Sequential Write2||Up to 400 MB/s|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +70°C (+32°F to +158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||–40°C to +85°C (–40°F to +185°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5%–95% (non-condensing)|
|Vibration Resistance||10-200Hz, 0.5G|
|TBW||Up to 50 TB|
|Warranty3||3-year limited warranty|
|1. Capacity calculation: 1GB = 1 billion bytes (IDEMA). Actual available capacity might be reduced (due to formatting, partition, operating system applications, or other necessary usage).
2. System configuration of performance test: Intel Z390 Chipset, Intel Core i9-9900KF@3.6GHz, 16GB DDR4; operating system-Windows 10 x64; testing tool-CrystalDiskMark 6.0.0.
3. Warranty period or maximum write amount (TBW), whichever comes first.
4. High performance SLC cache has been enabled.
(*Above data based on internal testing of Dahua Memory Laboratory)