The product is divided into transmitter (LR1002-1ET) and receiver (LR1002-1EC). It is designed to work as a type of converter from RJ45 to BNC port, which supports long range power supply transmission via coaxial cable. It provides one BNC coaxial port and one RJ45 port. The product is equipped with two transmission modes which are 100Mbps and 10Mbps. It can be modified according to the transmission distance.
- Supports IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u standards.
- Support data line (1, 2, 3, 6) PoE power supply.
- Port: 1*RJ45 10/100Mbps, 1*BNC.
- Supports RG59 coaxial cable: 400m/100Mbps,1000m/10Mbps.
- Supports MDI/MDIX self-adaption.
- Supports long range power supply transmission via coaxial cable
|Function Port||1*10/100 Mbps Base-TX
|Transmission Bandwidth||RG59 coaxial cable:
|PoE Protocol||48V Passive PoE (Pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6 Return)|
|Network Standard||IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x|
|Lightning Protection||Common Mode 4KV
Differential Mode 2KV
|Operating Temperature||–30°C to 65°C (–22°F to 149 °F )|
|Weight||61 g (0.13 lb)|
|Dimension (W×D×H)||79 mm × 52 mm × 23 mm (3.11'' × 2.05'' × 0.91'')|