- Cost-effective, reliable and secure Aruba Layer 2 switch series for a better mobile-first experience.
- ACLs, EEE, traffic prioritization.
- 8-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit or Fast Ethernet models.
- PoE+ models for voice, video and wireless.
- Supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, AirWave and Central.
- Simple deployment with zero touch provisioning (ZTP).
Product Differentiator (long)High density fully managed 48 port Fast Ethernet PoE+ access switch with Gigabit uplinks. This model has 48x 10/100 PoE+ ports with a power budget of 382W. Additionally the switch has two 10/100/1000 ports and two dedicated Gigabit SFP ports.
Power Consumption Description441 W (maximum)
Heat Dissipation170 BTU/hr (179.35 kJ/hr)
Input Voltage100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated
External I/O Ports(48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 PoE+ ports (2) autosensing 10/100/1000 ports (2) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
Latency100 Mb Latency: < 6.6 µs 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.2 µs
Switching Capacity17.6 Gbps
Stacking CapabilitiesVirtual 16 switches
Throughputup to 13 Mpps
Memory and ProcessorARM9E @ 800 MHz 128 MB flash Packet buffer size: 3 MB dynamically allocated 256 MB DDR3 DIMM
PoE Capability 382 W
Weight (imperial)10.1 lb
Weight (metric)4.58 kg
Product Dimensions (imperial)17.4 x 12.7 x 1.75 in
Product Dimensions (metric)44.2 x 32.26 x 4.45 cm