Wi-Fi Certified 6TM Aruba Instant On AP25 Access Points deliver faster Wi-Fi speeds, greater capacity, and reduced latency between access points and devices for a superior Wi-Fi experience. With the Aruba Instant On AP25, you can upgrade your Wi-Fi network to boost performance across devices now, while preparing it for more mobile and IoT devices in the future. Features include Orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA), multi-user MIMO, and target wake time (TWT). With up to 4 spatial streams (4SS) and 160MHz channel bandwidth (HE160), the Aruba Instant On AP25 provides outstanding wireless capabilities for businesses looking to future-proof their networks.
- Provides a high performance Dual Radio 802.11ax AP with 4 spatial streams (4X4) for higher capacity and coverage.
- This series features maximum data rates of 4.8Gbps in the 5GHz band and 574 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 5.3Gbps).
- Includes 2.5G Ethernet uplink port and 160 MHz channel bandwidth for increased wireless throughput.
- Wi-Fi 6 certification supports all mandatory 802.11ax features that include MU-MIMO, OFDMA, TWT, and more.
- Support for WPA2/WPA3 protected employee and guest login with Enhanced Open for per user guest access.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal allows for easy network management onsite or remotely.
Device Type Wireless access point Ruggedized Design Indoor Width 8 in Height 2 in Weight 2.6 lbs
Form Factor Wall / ceiling mountable Connectivity Technology Wireless Data Link Protocol Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) Spread Spectrum Method OFDMA Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Performance Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 4.8 Gbps
Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 574 Mbps Status Indicators Status, reset Features Wall mountable, reset button, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), MU-MIMO technology, 4x4:4 MU-MIMO technology, security slot (Kensington security lock compatible), Bluetooth (BLE) clients support, Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), Target Wait Time (TWT), 160MHz bandwidth support Encryption Algorithm WPA2, WPA3 Compliant Standards IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6
Antenna Internal Antenna Qty 2 Directivity Omni-directional Gain Level 4.55 dBi
Internet of Things (IoT)
Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible Yes Communications Technology Bluetooth Low Energy (LE)
Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces 1 x 2.5GBase-T (uplink, PoE) - RJ-45
Included Accessories Wall/ceiling rail mounting clip Cables Included 1 x network cable Compliant Standards EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-1-1, WFA
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
Software / System Requirements
Software Included InstantOn