- Switch to the award-winning Mimosa B5-Lite, the easiest, fastest and most affordable wireless bridge kit on the market. This backhaul radio is ideal for connecting large properties, co-located office buildings, hospital buildings or campuses. No fiber in your future No problem - the B5-Lite is a great short range fiber-digging alternative. Public safety providers can also take advantage of the licensed 4.9 GHz safety band and easily deploy the B5-Lite for an immediate backhaul boost.
- The B5-Lite is a fantastic addition to any network. Make the change today and discover blazing backhaul.
- Superior Performance
- Our speeds will blow you away. With up to 750 Mbps and under 1 ms of latency, high performance has never been this affordable.
- Monitor with Ease
- Assessing link health and identifying potential problems is easy. Links are instantly monitored by our Mimosa Cloud service with rich data collection and
- Rugged and Affordable
- Extreme outdoor conditions have nothing on the B5-Lite. The B5-Lite handles huge fluctuations with incredible affordability.
- Just Mount and Go
- Connect quickly with our complete kit including super compact integrated antennas and wall mounts. Includes optional pole mounting kit.
|Max Throughput||750+ Mbps|
|Low Latency||< 1 ms in Auto Mode|
|MIMO & Modulation||2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to 256 QAM|
20/40/80 MHz channels tunable to 5 MHz increments
4900-6200 MHz restricted by country of operation (*new* US/FCC 5600-5650 support)
|Max Output Power||23 dBm|
|Sensitivity ( MCS 0 )||-87 dBm @ 80 MHz
-90 dBm @ 40 MHz
-93 dBm @ 20 MHz
|Beamwidth ( 3dB )||14° (azimuth and elevation)|
|Cross-Polar Isolation||>20 dB|
|Polarization||Dual 45° slant polarization|
|Max Power Consumption||15 W|
|System Power Method||Passive PoE|
|PoE Power Supply||
Passive POE compliant, 48-56 V Power over Ethernet supply
|Dimensions||Width: 153.31 mm (6.04”)
Diameter: 260.33 mm (10.25”)
|Weight||0.72 Kg (1lbs 9oz)|
|Enclosure Characteristics||Outdoor UV stabilized plastic|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Wind Loading||39 kg @ 160 km/h (86 lbs @ 100 mph)|
Single pole strap feed point integrated into plastic back plate with integrated curvature for contact with mounting poles. Azimuth and Elevation adjustability only provided via J-mount elevation adjustment and hose clamp loosened rotation on the pole.
* 4.9 GHz uses 20 MHz channel widths (US only, regulations vary by region)
|Outdoor Ingress Protection Rating||IP55|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 100% condensing|
|Operating Altitude||4420 m (14500') maximum|
|Shock & Vibration||ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5|
Mimosa cloud monitoring and management SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring HTTPS HTML 5 based Web UI
|Smart Spectrum Management||
Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact)
Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
|Security||WPA2 + Mimosa 802.1x Client|
|QoS||Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels|
|Regulatory + Compliance|
FCC Part 15.407and Part 90Y, IC RSS210 and RSS111, CE,
ETSI 301 893/302 502
|Safety||UL/EC/EN/ 60950-1 + CSA-22.2|