Business services such as email, file storage and sharing, Office on the web, meetings and IM, and more. Office apps not included.
- Office 365 E1 includes web-based apps like Excel and Outlook integrated with cloud services like OneDrive and Teams that enable productivity from anywhere.
- The latest web-based Office apps and business services. Office desktop apps not included.
- Email, file storage and sharing, meetings, and instant messaging.
- Five layers of security and monitoring help keep your data safe.
- 99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee.**All rates indicated above are annual commitment.**Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
|Windows||1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core|
|Required Operating System||Windows: Windows 11, Windows 10 SAC, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, or Windows Server 2016.|
Please note Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise is not supported on any Windows 10 LTSC client products.
Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise is supported on Windows Server 2019 and on Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.
macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
4 GB RAM
|Required Hard Disk Space||
|Windows||4.0 GB of available disk space|
|macOS||10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS)|
|Windows||1280 x 768 screen resolution|
|macOS||1280 x 800 screen resolution|
|Graphics Windows||Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update)|
|macOS||No graphics requirements|
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
Additional system requirements
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Microsoft account and/or organizational account is required for licensing