All the features of Office 365 E3 plus advanced security, analytics, and voice capabilities.
- Office 365 E5 is a cloud-based suite of productivity apps combined with advanced voice, analytics, security, and compliance services.
- Install Office for mobile on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones per user.
- Make, receive, and transfer business calls from anywhere, using any device.
- Make informed decisions with data analytics and visualization.• Safeguard your organization against malicious threats posed by email messages, links (URLs), and collaboration tools.
- Assess your compliance risks, govern and protect sensitive data, and effectively respond to regulatory requirements.**All rates indicated above are annual commitment.**Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
|Required Processor||Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.
macOS: Intel processor.
|Required Operating System||
Windows: Windows 11, Windows 10 SAC, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, or Windows Server 2016. Please note Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise is not supported on any Windows 10 LTSC client products. Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise is supported on Windows Server 2019 and on Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.
macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
|Required Memory||Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit).
macOS: 4 GB RAM.
|Required Hard Disk Space||
Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space.
macOS: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS).
|Required Display||Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution.
macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
macOS: No graphics requirements.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
|Additional system requirements||
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Microsoft account and/or organizational account is required for licensing and to access services.
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.