AP One AC Mini is the world smallest 802.11ac Wave 2 access point that delivers one of the fastest 11ac yet, and comes with multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO). Upgrade your network to 11ac wave 2 Wi-Fi. Our access points are compatible with the latest iPhone as well as other smartphones.
Peplink AP One AC Mini802.11ac wave 2 Wi-Fi AP for BusinessManageable by InControl 2 - one-stop platform to manage the entire WLAN network, comprehensive reporting and configurationsSimultaneous 802.11ac wave 2/ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n Mini Enclosure, 802.3af PoE InputPoE Injector Available Separately
- MU-MIMO offers significantly increased efficiency to your network. Now multiple client devices can receive data simultaneously through AP One AC Mini MU-MIMO and beamforming antenna technology, which concentrates and steers radio signals towards specific client devices.
- Get big performance and durability from the world’s smallest 11ac access point. The plenum-rated, flame-resistant AC mini measures only 3.9″ x 3.9″ x 0.8″, so it fits just about anywhere.
- Upgrade your network to 11ac wave 2 Wi-Fi. Increase your wireless speeds with AP One AC Mini
- Configure AP One access points onsite or from the cloud. Our AP Controller lets you locally manage access points from your Balance router, while InControl 2 offers a complete cloud-based solution accessible from any web-browser.^
- Enjoy better network integration and performance. AP One access points are a perfect complement to Balance routers, together providing blazing speed and superior reliability across your entire network.
|Ethernet Port||1x GE|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11ac wave 2/ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n
2.4GHz and 5GHz
|Wi-Fi Transmit Power||2.4GHz: 22dBm
|Coverage (With line of sight in open environments)||400ft |
|Recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio||60|
|Number of SSID Per Radio||16|
|Antenna Type||Built-in Omni|
|Antenna Gain||2.4GHz: 2.2dBi |
|Enclosure||Plenum-rated, Indoor Plastic|
|Dimensions||3.9 x 3.9 x 0.8 inches |
98 x 98 x 19.7 mm
|Weight||0.33 pounds |
|AC Adapter||AC Input 100V-240V
DC Output 12V, 2A
|Power Consumption||12W (max.)|
|Operating Temperature||23° – 113°F |
-5° – 45°C
|Humidity||15% – 95% (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|* The frequency range for 2.4GHz and 5GHz are 2412−2472 MHz and 5180−5825 MHz respectively.|